TEMPORARY STAY VISAS
Certain non-immigrant visas allow a foreign national to temporarily visit or work in the US. Pandev Law's immigration attorneys help you obtain the right temporary stay visa for your individual situation. Our immigration lawyers help clients obtain various temporary stay visas including:
- A Visa: for diplomats, other foreign government officials, their employees and families coming to the US on official business;
- B-1/2 Visa: for visitors coming to the US on business (B-1) or pleasure (B-2);
- C Visa: for foreign nationals transiting through US;
- D Visa: for crewman, crewman trainees, and employees of owners or concessionaires on vessels;
- F-1 Visa: for full-time, non-vocational, students at post-secondary institutions. Pandev Law also helps students obtain work authorization under the curricular practical training (CPT) and optional practical training (OPT) programs;
- G Visa: for representatives of foreign governments & international organizations, their employees and families;
- I Visa: for journalists or representatives of foreign press or media coming to the US for a non-commercial vocational purpose, and their families;
- M-1 Visa: for non-academic vocational students at post-secondary vocational schools;
- N Visa: for parents or children of officers and employees of international organizations (G-4s);
- S Visa: for a foreign national who assisted the US government in an authorized criminal investigation or prosecution;
- T Visa: for certain victims of human trafficking and their families;
- U Visa: for victims of certain crimes who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are assisting a law enforcement authority;
- V Visa: for a spouse or child of a lawful permanent resident, if the petition for the spouse or child was filed before December 21, 2000 and has been pending for more than three years.
You’re never alone – Pandev Law is here for you! We’re here to help with all your immigration law needs.
Call us at (646) 249-0139 , email email@example.com, or fill out our contact form to speak with an immigration lawyer.
CALL (646) 249-0139 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION