NON-IMMIGRANT WORK VISAS
Non-immigrant visas allow a foreign national to reside and work in the US for a specified amount of time. Pandev Law's immigration attorneys help you obtain the right non-immigrant visa for your individual situation. Our immigration lawyers help clients obtain various non-immigrant visas including:
- E-1/2 Visa: for traders or investors and their employees from a foreign country that has a commercial treaty with the US providing for visa eligibility;
- H-1B Visa: for professionals employed in a specialty occupation for an employer-sponsored US company;
- H-2B Visa: for temporary or seasonal workers in non-agricultural positions, like hotel, restaurant and construction workers;
- J-1 Visa: for exchange visitors coming to the US through an approved exchange program, including students, seasonal employees, camp counselors, scholars, government visitors and au pairs;
- L-1 Visa: for executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring from a foreign company to its US operations;
- O-1 Visa: for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability or achievement in the arts, athletics, business, or sciences;
- P-1 Visa: for internationally recognized artists, athletes and entertainers, including performance groups;
- Q-1 Visa: for foreign nationals participating in an international cultural exchange program which may include temporary employment in culturally unique programs or private enterprises;
- R-1 Visa: for religious workers coming to the US to perform a religious vocation or occupation for the sponsoring religious organization;
- TN Visa: for nationals of Canada or Mexico seeking employment in the US in certain occupations designated under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
You’re never alone – Pandev Law is here for you! We’re here to help with all your immigration law needs.
Call us at (646) 249-0139 , email email@example.com, or fill out our contact form to speak with an immigration lawyer.
CALL (646) 249-0139 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION